Scope Of These Terms
eCallections Subscription Payment Policy
HST offers four versions of eCallections with varying levels of customization. A monthly base fee is applied each month starting from the date of subscription activation. Subscription renewals will automatically occur each month on the purchase anniversary date unless cancellation is requested prior to the renewal anniversary date. Subscribers who choose to terminate their subscription will have continued access to the HST Web site at www.webhstech.com and their eCallections account from the date of the cancellation notification until the anniversary renewal date. No refunds will be issued for any subscription purchased. There will be no refunds offered of unused portions on any subscription term. Misrepresentation of any kind can result in the termination of an account with no refund.
By subscribing to eCallections, you understand and agree that you must complete and return a business associate agreement prior to subscription initiation as per HIPAA regulations.
1. Site Content. HST makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information, material or graphics on this site, to the maximum extent permitted by law, HST, expressly excludes all warranties, obligation, representation, liabilities, terms or conditions (whether express or implied, or arise in contract, statute, or otherwise, and irrespective of the negligence of HST, its employees or agents) in connection with the information on the site (including without limitation any relating to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, conformity with description, care and skill or compliance with representations).
HST does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site or its content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or its server are free of viruses or other harmful components. If you are aware of any error on this Site please email us at email@example.com and we will try to correct it. Please note that the information, materials and graphics available on this Site may be incomplete, out of date or incorrect. The information, materials and graphics available on this Site may be subject to change without notice.
We strive to provide 24X7 access to our Web site, tools and databases. Credits will not be provided to you in the event that you have no access to our Web Site(s), data or tools resulting from (i) scheduled maintenance, (ii) your behavior or the performance or failure of your equipment, facilities or applications, or (iii) circumstances beyond HST reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware.
2. Links. There may be links that make it easier for you to connect to third party sites or that will let you access this Site from third party sites. Linked third party sites are not under the control of HST and HST is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in such a linked sited. Existence of links to third party sites is not an endorsement by HST in favor of such site or the products or services contained in any linked site. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource or any link thereto should be directed to the provider of the outside service or resource.
3. Trademarks & Copyright. We or our partners own the information on www.webhstech.com. Copyright in the contents of this Site (including without limitation all images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs and all written and other materials that appear on this Site and HTML and other code) is owned by HST or its licensors. The modification, copying or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material in any form is prohibited. Re-distribution of all or any part of the Site outside your organization is not permitted. All rights are reserved.
- Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the Site. The posting of email addresses is not to be construed as, and does not constitute consent to use of them by any seller of services, any compiler of mailing lists, or any other non-authorized use without prior permission from HST In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited.
- Transmit to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory or pornographic material or other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Site, system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or HST, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site or HST, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing.”
- Send unsolicited email promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email.
- Frame the contents of any part of the Site within any material not originated by HST
You agree to indemnify us against all claims, demands, actions, expenses, losses, damages and costs (including but not limited to reasonable legal costs and disbursements) arising from or incurred as a result of breach of these prohibited uses and for breach of our copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
5. Third Parties. Your dealings or communications through the Site or Service with any party other than HST are solely between you and that third party. Under no circumstances will HST be responsible for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, services or any harm related thereto. Please review carefully that third party’s policies and practices and make sure that you are comfortable with them before you engage in any transaction.
6. Termination. This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or HST You may terminate this Agreement at any time according to the terms and conditions of the “Subscription Payment Policy” previously outlined in this document. HST may also terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to its site or services if in Healthcare Support Technologies’ sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement.
7. Governing Law. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Pennsylvania Courts. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waive of nay term of this Agreement shall be deemed a continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
If you do not comply with these terms, we have the right to suspend or eliminate your access to the Site or your use of the Service. If your violation of this agreement causes harm to others, you agree to hold HST harmless against any liability for that harm.